After traveling over 98,000 miles or 158,000 kilometres over the past 7 months (that’s equivalent of circumventing the world 4 times!) I’m finally settled back in beautiful Vancouver, Canada. A short pause in my schedule has allowed me to map out the upcoming year.
And guess what? It appears to be even more exciting than 2015!
There’s another 84,000 miles or 135,000 kilometres of air travel already planned for the first half of 2016. Here is a list of milestones and special dates:
- January > Website/Blog Launch for ROOF UP Malawi
- February > Fundraising Launch for ROOF UP Malawi
- February > Hawaii with Habitat for Humanity (home construction project)
- March > Recording and launch of ROOF UP Malawi song
- April > Macedonia with Habitat for Humanity (home construction project)
- May > Chile with Habitat for Humanity (home construction project)
- June > Honduras with Habitat for Humanity & TOMS Shoe Drop (home construction project)
- July > Non-Profit Designation Certificate for GIVEGROWGO
- Early Summer > Fundraising Launch for Pencils of Promise School Project (Southeast Asia)
- Late Summer > Malawi with GIVEGROWGO, Habitat for Humanity & TOMS Shoe Drop (ROOF UP Malawi)
- Late Fall > Ethiopia or Zambia with Habitat for Humanity (orphans & vulnerable children project)
We’ll also be traveling through Bali, the South Pacific, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston and Bermuda to spread the GIVEGROWGO message.
If you are interested in any of our upcoming adventures, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We appreciate your support, donations and comments. THANK YOU.